Join us on Thursday Jan 5th at 7:30pm for a strength training clinic.
Lift to Get Fast and Avoid Injuries.
There is a mounting body of evidence that strength training improves athletic performance in endurance sports AND is shown to reduce the frequency of injuries in runners and cyclists. This clinic will cover both theory and practical approaches to strength training for endurance athletes. Topics will include
- Why add strength to your training regimen
- When to prioritize strength training vs endurance training
- Periodizing strength work
- Ideal strength exercises (and variations)
- Sample strength programming