The Toronto Triathlon Club is proud to present the TTF “Learn-to-Tri” Clinic.
This event is geared towards participants looking to improve, or find, as the case may be, their triathlon skills in a safe and fun environment. Together, we will learn and practice skills related to the swim, the bike, the run as well as skills related to transition.
This half day clinic is here to help you prepare for the 2017 TTF on July 23, 2017. Whether this will be your first triathlon or if you are simply looking to refine your triathlon skills, this is indeed the clinic for you!
$25.00 for Team PMCF ONLY (Proceeds to be donated to The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation)
$60 TTC members
$75 Non Members
- Eric D'Arcy, Toronto Triathlon Club Member & NCCP Trained Triathlon Coach
- Tara Postnikoff, Toronto Triathlon Club Member & NCCP Certified Triathlon Coach
Location: Birchmount Community Centre (93 Birchmount Road, Scarborough, ON, M1N 3J7)
11:00 am: Arrival & Introductions
11:20 am: Bike Skills & Transition Skills (1 Hour)
12:15 pm: Run Clinic – Mechanics, Drills, Running (1 Hour)
1:30 - 2:30 pm: Swim Clinic (1 Hour)
2:30 - 3:00 pm: Closing Remarks
What to Bring:
· Workout Wear (bike/tri shorts, jersey/tank, if you have them)
· Bike (mountain bike is fine)
· Bike Shoes (if you have them)
· Running Shoes
· Swim Suit
· Wetsuit (if you have one)
· Goggles (if you have them)
· Dry Clothes (warm up/ cool down/ travel)
Other: A TTF swim cap will be provided, but feel free to bring your own, if you prefer. The TTF will also provide drinks from Nuun. Please bring additional snacks, if so desired, as well as a water bottle, to stay hydrated.