Build skills & volume while escaping the cold of Toronto this winter and get in some true outdoor training!
Join us for our fourth annual TTC Winter Training Camp in sunny Tucson, Arizona from April 1-8th, 2018.
This is your ultimate experience for considerable skills improvements and increased training volume at the ideal pre-race time of year!
This action packed 7 night training camp is aimed at the intermediate athlete who wants to improve their skills and gain early season volume and distance. The camp is designed for athletes training for Olympic, Half and Full distance races, but is beneficial for athletes at all levels.
Unfortunately, we can’t take all of you so there is a limit of 18 athletes. To help you reach your goals at the training camp, there will be 2 NCCP trained coaches and 2 NCCP trained group leaders creating an amazing ratio of 4.5 athletes per coach!
Coaches: Eric D'Arcy & Tara Postnikoff
What's Included in the rate:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 2 bedroom suites with full kitchen facilities, living areas, laundry facilities.
- 6 days of coached training including riding, swimming, and running including skills development sessions for each discipline and lots of base season volume.
- A support vehicle for all the rides providing nutrition and fluids as well as mechanical support.
- Clinics and group discussion on nutrition for training & racing, training & skills for swimming, cycling and running, motivation, race strategy and more.
- 1 group dinner out (included in rate)
What's Not Included in the rate:
- Airfare, transport to / from airport
- Bike transport to and from the camp
- Travel and medical insurance
Fees: (include all taxes)
Early Bird Pricing - limited spots available per room
Shared Double Occupancy Room (2 queen beds) - $1195 (4 rooms at this price)
Private Room (1 King or Queen) - $1595 (4 rooms at this price)
Shared Double Occupancy Room (2 queen beds) - $1375
Private Room (1 King or Queen) - $1695
Double Occupancy King Room (2 people, 1 bed) - email us for rate
TTC Members - Sign up now!
Non Members welcome - Please inquire
Need a payment plan option?
Please email us at email@example.com for more options. Minimum 25% deposit + $25 admin fee.
- Cancellations on or before January 15, 2018: Can receive a full refund less 25% deposit.
- Cancellations on or before February 28th, 2018: Can receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations on or after March 1st, 2018 are non refundable (unless the member is able to find someone else to take their spot)
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee
We are staying at the Starr Pass Golf Suites located in South West Tucson in 2 bedroom suites. There is a 25 yard pool on site for our use. Each suite is approximately 1300 sq ft with 2 rooms: 1 King room with bathroom, and 1 room with two Queen beds with bathroom. Each suite is equipped with a living room, dining table, full kitchen (fridge, oven, stove, microwave and dishwasher) with plates, pans, cookware and laundry.
For more info: http://www.shellhospitality.com/starr-pass-golf-suites
About the Coaches:
Tara Postnikoff - Tara has been coaching and leading training camps since 2010. She is an NCCP Certified Triathlon Coach, Comp Intro Cycling coach in-training. Tara has co-lead 7 camps in Tucson, Arizona. Tara is also a professional sports nutritionist and certified personal trainer.
Eric D'Arcy - Eric has been coaching since 2006 and is a trained NCCP Community coach, Comp Intro Cycling coach in-training and a certified cycling instructor who has lead many camps including 5 in Tucson, Arizona.
What participants last year said:
Felicia Long -- Great time, great people, great cycling!
Lori Goodfellow -- Best way to beat the winter blues! Swim, bike, run, eat, laugh, sleep, repeat for 7 days of stress free hot sunny fun!
Jacqueline Baldwin -- It was a great to get a jump start on training and there is no better place to do it then Arizona. The scenery is amazing, Mt. Lemmon will be the most memorable ride of your life and of course the coaches are top notch!
Heather Little - As a 'first timer' to the camp in 2015, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a very well organized week, and an amazing group of people. The coaches and other campers were supportive and motivating, making the week a very fun and productive week. I came back a stronger triathlete, ready to hit the ground running with training!